Thursday, February 23, 2012

Stupid digital sabbaticals

My favorite blogger, Miss Minimalist, is taking a two month long digital sabbatical and I've gotta say, I've actually really missed her posts. She won't be back until March I'm assuming. I've got to wonder what she's doing with her time. Her blog is how I found out what minimalism was.

I've been enjoying another blog though, http://lifeshouldbethecatsmeow.blogspot.com/. It's pretty good, the woman is from Finland, an artist, and she's a minimalist (all three wins in my book). I really love her photography and her daughter is really cute (that's a lot coming from me since I don't even like kids lol.)

I think I'm kind of over my sudden make-up obsession. I'm still interested in it, but not obsessed like I was before.

I am so fricken excited for my 21st birthday! I have quite a heavy load of things I want to do on that day. I want to 1. go to a Jamaican restaurant for lunch with my mom and Daniel 2. go to a shooting range 3. go to a bar called the brick store in Atlanta. I'm more excited about the day itself than the gifts lol. I haven't even thought of anything to ask for. I think I want a funfetti cake with skinny candles. I can't decide if I want to get my tattoo or not yet. I think for my b-day, ideally I would like a camera, but I know that's kind of unrealistic.

I can't believe my hair is already super faded! Has it even been 2 weeks? I've been washing it every other day with shampoo for red hair and rinsing it in semi-cold water. I guess I need to use actual cold water. It's rather disappointing. I'm almost wondering if I should just try manic panic. It would probably last about the same amount of time, but not damage my hair. It might be worth a try and I've always wanted to try it. Haha I should try not to talk about my hair on my blog. Since I talk about it wayyy too much. That'll be difficult! lol

I can't think of anything to write about. All I keep thinking about is how I want things to be perfect. I want my hair to do what I want it to, I want to be skinnier, and I want my room to be where ever it will be that will satisfy me, oh yeah and I want to be able to wear contacts again. I don't know why I was able to for like a week and then suddenly couldn't. I really wish I wasn't a perfectionist. ..sigh..  OMG my shoulder is so noisy!! It's making all the popping and grinding sounds. It's really gross :/

No comments:

Post a Comment