Friday, February 24, 2012

Right now

What sounds like what would be super amazing is just to lay on a mattress in an empty room (besides the mattress.) Emptiness is so rare and hard to achieve. Maybe that's why I love it so much.

The last few days I've been thinking about the empty room minimalism I guess I'll call it.



It sounds so appealing right now. I'm not sure if I would love it long term or not, but at this moment it seems awesome. I know it's not practical though. Especially since my bed is so high off the ground. Right now I have a bedside table with a lamp and my iHome on it. I use it for my glasses at night so I don't step on them in the morning.

Man sometimes I feel like such a boring person. It sucks because I can't just become interesting. Maybe I'm just boring to myself and not boring to other people. Probably not though. I should read a book. It really sucks being a loner sometimes. I don't know...I was happy and now I'm feeling sad.

No comments:

Post a Comment