Saturday, February 4, 2012

Scandinavian vs. contemporary?

The last few days (and I've actually talked about it in my past blogs too), but I've been thinking about what I consider to be my style (Scandinavian) vs the style that I like and Daniel is probably more willing to like. Which I'm just gonna call contemporary.

Scandinavian

Contemporary
I really like the way the Scandinavian style looks. I feel like it's definitely my style. However, there's the other half of me. The half of me which likes the "showroom" type look like the second picture. I also always think that style is more elegant, or rich looking. Also my other half being my fiance. I'm just guessing he doesn't really like the Scandinavian style because he tends to like dark everything. I feel like there's more we'll be able to agree on if we go with a more contemporary style of decorating. I may be able to mix the two, but I'm not sure yet. I'm not saying I'm in love with the second picture (because I'm not, I only kind of like it) it's just to give an idea. I feel like it will cheaper to do a more contemporary style of decorating also.

No comments:

Post a Comment