Thursday, February 16, 2012

I feel like writing

I haven't thought of anything to write about though. The last few days I've been feeling a lot less anxious. It's kind of weird, like now I'm working 6 days a week and have been going to my other class that I wasn't going to before, and I'm somehow less anxious. I'm not complaining though, I'm very happy about it!

Oh yeah I bought that folic acid vitamin stuff. I've only taken it once. I really hope it helps my hair grow. I think it will. I just need to remember to take it. It's weird my hair feels the healthiest is has in a really long time. I'm not exactly sure why it would be that way. I'm happy though.

I wish I had more to write about, but I really don't have anything exciting going on right now. Ahh I'm so bored!

No comments:

Post a Comment