Sunday, February 19, 2012

I went to the mac store again today!

Hehe! So I decided to just go ahead and buy that powder. It's called studio fix and I got it in NC15. It's supposed to be foundation and powder. I will probably still use it with my physician's formula foundation. I'm really excited about my blossoming make-up collection. I found out something cool that I didn't know about. For every 6 empties you bring back to mac, you get a free lipstick! I don't even wear lipstick, but if I found the right color, this could be pretty cool. And since I plan on completely switching to mac, it shouldn't be hard for me to get 6 empties. Well maybe like once a year. Because it takes me a while to go through make-up.

I'm hoping I can see it through with this conversion thing. The economical part of me is like "no don't do it." but the minimalist and quality part of me is saying "yes, it's a lot of money, but it's worth it." I think the mistake for a lot of girls is that most of the time, girls who buy mac have make-up addictions. They buy tons of different types of make-up in addition to expensive mac products. I know myself and I know if I do this, I won't want anything else.

My next buy is probably concealer. Ahh. Why am I so obsessed with this?

I can't believe Apple stopped selling my line of macbook. Now the cheapest one you can buy is the 13" macbook air. Which I would never buy. So I guess my next laptop will be a macbook pro. I was kind of planning on that anyway. I don't plan on buying one though for a looong time. I bought mine in 2009, and it's still running as well as it was the day I bought it. It was definitely worth the money.

It's kind of ironic how I consider myself a minimalist, and yet I lust over products so much. I do love design. And I do love things. Before I pretty much only really wanted clothes, but now it's evolved into make-up. I still want clothes though. At least some jeans.

I need to take a "digital sabbatical" like all the minimalist bloggers do to focus on real life and experiences. I often get sucked into my computer for hours on end. There's just not much to do, but I can't help but wonder what I could come up with if I stayed off my computer for a few days.

I need new glasses soo bad! :( mine right now are in really rough shape. one of the details broke off one side, the anti-glare coating is peeling, they fall off my face all the time and fit my face worse every time they fall off. I have no idea what I want my next pair to look like. Not like I have insurance or anything :/ ugh... They'll have to be out of pocket I guess.

No comments:

Post a Comment