Saturday, February 11, 2012

So my hair is "stripped"

I just got done with my second round and right now it's drying. So I'm not sure how it's turned out yet. The first round went pretty well for the top of my hair. The top is just about perfect except for my roots (atleast after the first round). I'm guessing because I used dry shampoo yesterday and didn't get all of it out when I washed it.  So my roots were still a little red. It got a little of the dark out on the bottom, but not nearly as much as I wanted. Man this stuff smells like crap!! Like rotten eggs! Also I realized after I was already done that I don't know how to measure, because there was a lot more "color reduced" left over than the other stuff :( . If I had to be short on one end I would've rather it been switched. My hair seems it be in good condition though! I'm happy about that.

I'm kind of having second thoughts about the red hair. Not because I don't want it, but because of how bright it may be now that it's practically bleached. I'll probably take a picture tomorrow of what it looks like stripped. But yeah I'm a little worried. I guess i can wear my hair in a high messy bun at work so it's not as noticeable. I guess I'll just have to see how it turns out! I'm not even exactly sure when I'm dying it yet, maybe tomorrow, but I haven't decided. Man I can't get over the smell. It's just latched onto my hair. For the most part though, I think I'm just gonna have to let the dark grow out. I just checked on it and it doesn't seem much better than the first time. I want to try taking folic acid. I saw a video on youtube and the girl said it made her hair grow really well. I'm ready for this process to be over!

Not too much going on as far as minimalism goes. If it hasn't been obvious, lately I've just been trying to improve my looks. Something I feel like I've kind of neglected through my minimalism process. I hate how obsessed I get with my room. It's nice to try and forget it every once in a while. Ugh my stomach hurts right now. I was eating some salt and pepper kettle chips. They upset my stomach every time, but I still eat them.

No comments:

Post a Comment