Thursday, February 9, 2012

Red

I decided to buy red dye. I know, I know, I'm the most indecisive person in the world. I just feel like I'll have better luck if my hair does turn out an orangey color. Red will cover orange better than dirty blonde will. Also dirty blonde hair will probably cover better on faded red hair (and my hair should all be one color should I decide to do that.) The only reason I really want to dye my hair it's natural color is because 1) I've been dying my hair since 6th grade and forgot what it looked like 2) want my hair to grow and not having to dye my hair will allow it to stay in better condition so i won't have to cut it as often 3) faded hair is really annoying and somehow no matter what color I do, it always looks fake. I feel "different" when my hair is red. I know my natural color is really boring. I know it sounds crazy, but I wish my skin was a little paler. My face isn't quite pale enough for red hair. But it looked right when I first dyed it. Maybe it's just because it faded. I guess we'll see.

I kinda want to convert to mac make up instead of physicians formula. I'm never satisfied with the make up I buy. Mac make up just seems like it works really well and it seems like it's what all the make up guru's on youtube use. I definitely want to for foundation and powder and probably concealer. Secondary, (that probably isn't proper) I'd like to do eyeliners (gel and pencil, maybe liquid if I don't like the gel) and mascara. Then eye shadow would be last in order of what I want the most. I really wish it wasn't so expensive. It will definitely take me a while to completely convert. I honestly think it will be worth it. Unfortunately, I feel like I'll go through the foundation and powder pretty fast. I just want good quality things instead of a bunch of crappy quality things when I'll still be wanting the better quality things.

I really, really need some jeans. I need to try looking for some. I kind of want to try pacsun. I usually have pretty good luck with them, but they are expensive. However, they do last me a long time. I've just been disappointed with plato's closet lately. I'm not going to buy anymore forever 21 jeans, even if they are cheap. They smell really bad! I have two pairs of black jeans from there are they just smell burnt!

Ahh I'm getting more excited than I should be about possessions. Idk, minimalists shouldn't be excited about possessions, but I am. Good quality ones anyway. I guess it's just something I've been wanting to do for a while, and never thought I could afford. It is expensive, but if I save up I can probably do it. I'm excited about getting the dark out of my hair too! I've been waiting for like over a year. (I don't know why I've waited so long, just don't want to risk it looking dumb I guess.) But now, my hair is like 50/50 reddish and dark, and most of the dark has faded a decent amount. So I think I'll have pretty good luck. Tomorrow after work can't come soon enough!

No comments:

Post a Comment