Wednesday, July 20, 2011

Zero waste home

So a while back I some how stumbled across the "zero waste home". I think it's great what they're doing. Every time I see the videos or read Bea's blog (the woman who the zero waste home belongs to) I get motivated. Maybe not to stop using plastic, but to purge more. One aspect of minimalism I've kind of disliked is that women tend to disregard make up and such and stick to a really low maintenance appearance. However, Bea does not disregard fashion or make up. She looks good with owning very minimal clothes and makeup. Also, Bea's home is like my dream. I love her home and her wardrobe. Her home is very close to my own style. Her fashion style is how I would like to dress. It really inspires me to get rid of more clothes and buy more of what I like. Not only does she have an awesome very minimal wardrobe, but she buys most of it from thrift stores. It just shows me that it can be done :)

Here's some videos of them:


No comments:

Post a Comment