Monday, July 25, 2011

Food

Before I get started on food I'll say that I'm practically all moved in. We decided to take my dresser tomorrow since I won't even be sleeping there tonight. (air is broken). So I guess it's my last night here.

So you guys already know I eat REALLY bad. Not just fast food a couple times a week. Almost every day. I think it's starting to take a toll on me. Not just weight wise. I feel hairier. Gross I know. I could be losing my mind, but it could also be all the hormones in the meat I'm eating. I'm REALLY hoping Daniel and I can change our diet once I move in. I cannot keep living on fast food. I told him that I want to try and eat meat only 2-3 times a week. I'd like to give it up completely, but I know that's not going to happen. I really hope I can do this. The idea just kinda snuck up on me a few minutes ago.

I want to live better and care for my body better. I'm taking yoga as a class next semester so I hope that will help get me into the swing of it for me to do it on my own.

No comments:

Post a Comment