Tuesday, July 26, 2011

First night

Well tonight is my first night in the new diggs. I really like the way my room turned out. It's so neat and clean! I love it! I believe my room gets really sunny too. When we brought over my dresser around 3 or 4 it was very bright with the blinds open :). I've always wanted a bright white room. It's going to be a lot easier to go through my stuff at this house :) I need to get some pictures up. Too late for the empty room pictures. It was never really completely empty anyway. Hmm I bought this purse holder thing, I think I mentioned it earlier. Turns out all my bags fit in that under the bed storage bag. I'm sure I'll find some use for it. I'm thinking maybe scarves in the winter. I'm getting freaked out because my door keeps cracking a little bit. I think it has something to do with the AC. Now my cat is staring in that direction. Creepy. Anyway, I'm happy to be here. It's going to take a while getting used to since this is my first time living away from my family.

Since it's just going to be me and Daniel's mom up here at night I need to be more quiet. Hopefully, I will make more art in that time. Not much else to do besides computer. Or sleep, or read. We'll see. I should probably try to sleep soon. I have a feeling I won't be able to. I have a really hard time sleeping in foreign places. Hmm. I thought I would have more to write about. I'm just feeling kind of anxious but relaxed? It's really weird. 

No comments:

Post a Comment