Saturday, July 30, 2011

Stuff

So the last few days I haven't been doing much minimalist wise. I've just been enjoying the last part of my summer and looking for jobs. I haven't had anybody call back yet. Today I'm going to apply at Bath and Body Works. Daniel's mom got me an application, but I kept screwing it up when I was writing stuff. So I'm just going to go in. Daniel's mom said they were "taking applications" which I'm not exactly sure what that means from a job's point of view. At my old job we would tell people we were taking them even when we weren't hiring. Anyway, I have a good feeling about this job for some reason. I really need something and quick because I need money for gas to get to school.

I've also been enjoying my life over here. It's so nice to walk downstairs and have a not only empty, but clean counter space. No dog pee anywhere. No body to mess up the house. My room has been spotless since I've moved in. In my old room I would mess it up a little bit then clean it, but here I've just been cleaning every mess as soon as I've made it. Also Daniel's mom has been very kind and welcoming to me. She's been making us meals, cookies, she bought me this really specific soda I like which is only sold at a couple places. (It's not the only one I like) She's offered to take me places when Daniel's not here. (my car is at my other house until school starts since my brother uses it for the grocery store. I know it helps my mom out). She's getting applications for me. She already told me laughing that she's not trying to get me out of the house, just help me. Which I really appreciate. It's just been nice, I'm not really used to that from my mom.

For my room, I keep wanting to declutter, but then I stop. I'm half discouraged, half content. I feel like more could still go, I just don't know what. I'm kinda stuck on jewelry. I feel like most of it can go, but I'm having a hard time doing that. I only have probably 10 necklaces, 6 bracelets, 15 rings, and like 20 pairs of earrings. I'm just guessing. It sounds like a lot but to see it doesn't look like that much.

Another part of me feels like I shouldn't be working on my room but looking for a job and enjoying the rest of my summer. I'll have time to go through stuff when school starts. At least at night.

So my vegetarian diet is starting in a few days. I'm really excited :) . I hope a lose a lot of weight. My goal weight ideally would be 110, but realistically I should go for 115. I haven't weighed myself in a while, but I'm guessing I'm a little over 130. I feel like I've gained weight since I quit my job. I haven't been moving around that much. Also at night I move around my room a lot. Well was. I haven't been moving around much. We also used to go to the mall a lot which was exercise (walking) but we haven't been doing that much. Or if we do we've only gone to like one store then left instead of walking around the whole mall. Eating vegetarian combined with yoga and physical education should make for a decent amount of weight lost.

No comments:

Post a Comment