Wednesday, July 27, 2011

Pictures!!





So I got my room all set up! :D I woke up really early yesterday and it was pretty bright so I thought it'd make a perfect time for pictures. The closet picture is from today though. Pretty sweet huh? Nothing is permanent though besides the location of the furniture. I may move some of the stuff on the surfaces around. Oh yeah in my closet I have bins and storage stuff on the left side that isn't pictured. And on the right I have bags of clothes that I wear but am considering getting rid of. I decided I may sell my stuff on ebay. It makes sense since I don't have a job. I will probably only sell clothes and accessories. We'll see. I just gotta stop being lazy and do it. It's kind of funny. Since I moved in I haven't really felt the urge to declutter. It could be because I weaned out a lot of stuff when I was unpacking (clothes). Those are what's in the bags that I can't decide if I want or not. I need to count my clothes. I started, then got discouraged for some reason. I think because the stuff was already under the limits for just about everything.

Daniel told me something very exciting and unexpected today! He wants to give up meat for a year! I was extremely surprised when he told me that since he loves meat. He also wants to not eat cheese. Maybe only once every other week. Of course I'm going to do it with him! We want to start on August 1st. I've secretly been wanting be to a vegetarian but knew it would be to hard for me to do alone. So I was VERY happy when he told me this.

I kind of want to find a pillow for my bed. Something orange. Not really minimal. I may change my mind but idk. Right now it sounds like a good idea.

No comments:

Post a Comment