Wednesday, January 2, 2013

Just chillin

I tried knitting again yesterday. It didn't go very well. I was using some cheap yarn and I think that's why. When ever I was picking it out, a girl who knits told me it was one of the best ones for a beginner, because it's cheap. However, it's very hard to work with. Because last time I tried knitting, I used a thicker yarn and had no problems with it. I just stopped doing it. So maybe I'll try with that yarn again. I just feel bad using it for practice, because it's good quality and really thick.

I just really want a hobby. Is it weird that I'm looking forward to cooking and baking for Daniel and guests when we move into a new house? Daniel never lets me cook, but I'm gonna make him let me soon. lol. He just loves to do it. We started looking at houses again today. Well listings anyway. Our agent sent us some listings in Flowery Branch, which is further than we wanted. However, I feel like we'll have a better chance of getting something out there. They do have nice stuff out there for the money too. And it's also close to the highway. I'm getting excited, because one of the listings has been on there since August. That house is also probably the most realistic for us. It is a over our budget, but I'm guessing we can get it cheaper since it's been on there for so long. Hopefully we'll be able to look at it tomorrow or Friday.


No comments:

Post a Comment