Thursday, January 10, 2013

Quick blog before work

I actually don't have much to say, just trying to kill some time. Today is the inspection! The inspector said he doesn't need us to be there until the end. Which is good, because Daniel doesn't get off until 4. The guy said he should be wrapping up around 5. I guess it takes about 3 hours to do the inspection. Then, he puts all the pictures and information on a disk for us :) So much less space than a stack of paperwork that I'm assuming it would be otherwise.

My family really wants to see the inside of the house, but Daniel thinks they'll distract the inspector. My mom is kind of loud. Also she doesn't even get off until after we'd be leaving. So she may just have to wait. I'm gonna see if he doesn't mind my sister going cause she won't be all over the place like my mom will.

I want this month to just fly by! Well it's actually only 17 days until closing. I'm really excited for all our friends to come over. I'm just worried about how the floors and paint are going to turn out. We're going to do that all ourselves. One of our friends has experience with laying laminate floors who can help and teach the other guys how.

The time just needs to go by quick lol.

Part 2

Ok I just got off work. I FINALLY after having this blog for 2 or 3 years got the time zone right. I could never find the setting, but I just found it! It's so nice out. Theo (my cat) is hanging out in the window enjoying the weather too. I'm excited to see the house again today. It's all I can think about if you can't tell. It shouldn't be much of a surprise though.  Right now I'm just waiting for Daniel to get off work which he does at 4.

I wonder when we should start packing. I could pack my whole room in probably less than an hour. It's all Daniel's stuff that's going to take forever lol.

No comments:

Post a Comment