Sunday, January 20, 2013

Small house

I really love how small our house is. I keep looking at various stores that sell furniture trying to imagine what we should buy for our house. I'm realizing that there really isn't a ton of room to put things. Especially upstairs since its only half a story. The upper half is basically a hallway bedrooms and a bathroom. No room for anything in the hallway except photos, art, mirrors. The living room probably isn't going to get a second couch because it would take up too much space and disrupt the flow of the room. The layout of the house is very odd. I'll have to take pictures once we move in.

Oh yeah we drove by the house today to see if they fixed the messed up wood around the house and the chimney. And they did! :) we were happy to see that. 7 days! If you don't include the hour left of today. Daniel and I were talking about camping out in the house the first night we close. But he has work and its gonna be kind of a far drive. He will have to get used to that though. I'll actually have a further trip to make to work. Man I already know this week is going to take so long to pass.

Man I'm getting sleepy! I'm turning into an old lady. I really don't have much to do anyway right now. I really need a hobby :(

No comments:

Post a Comment