Saturday, January 26, 2013

Bought some shower curtains!


So I finally decided on some shower curtains for the house! Originally I wanted this cool orange elephant one from a designer, but it was $120. That was kind of hard to justify. Maybe eventually. So I found these at target. The first one was like $9 and the other one was like $20. Together with tax and shipping it came out to $36 I think. So a lot better than $120. The geometric one is a crappy vinyl material, but we don't mind. The mint green, striped one is made out of polyester. We're gonna get liners for both as well. The striped one is going in our bathroom. I'm gonna do some orange accents with it. I'm not sure what accents were gonna do for the geo one.

We're both really getting excited about the house! We did the final walk through today. It kind of sucks because the closing is at 3 on Monday. I wish it were at like 11 or something. Oh well. I do kind of wish the house was brighter. Cause it's pretty dark, but I can live with it. The back yard is worth the darkness.

Picking out furniture is going to be fun and overwhelming. Because as you all know, I have commitment issues when it comes to that sort of stuff. Because I change my mind about stuff very easily. I know what I want to do for bedroom furniture, but that probably won't be right away. I'd like to do the Hemnes set from ikea in the dark/espresso color.

No comments:

Post a Comment