Sunday, December 30, 2012

Letting go

It's very difficult. I'm really struggling when it comes to winter accessories. Leggings, hats, scarves, gloves. I just can't let go :( I don't wear the stuff, but it's so cute it's hard to let it go. However, it is just sitting around not being worn. One of the scarves was a gift from Daniel's mom. It's wearable, but not my ideal style. Maybe I'll just hang onto it until I move out. Or see if my sister wants it. Another one is a white one with cute ends from J. Crew. I thrifted it, but I know it was probably pricey when it was in store. I just gotta think about I guess.

I  have some flared jeans which I don't really want, but I wear them for work. Cause skinny jeans look kind of stupid with what I have to wear for work. I'll probably get rid of them when I get a different job.

No comments:

Post a Comment