Thursday, December 6, 2012

Stuff

I've accumulated a bunch of beauty stuff again :( I decided I'm going to try and use up one thing at a time, because I think that's the most manageable way of doing it. Like I'm going to try to use up one perfume, then move onto the next. One hair product, then move onto the next.

Man I'm a hoarder when it comes to storage type stuff. I think it's the eco part of me. Like I feel like I should save old candle glass containers, because I feel like I can use them for something. Or if I buy a drink with a glass bottle I try to hang on to it and reuse it. Eventually I get rid of it, but I hate the guilt I feel about getting rid of that sort of stuff :(

I need to get rid of another pile of stuff, I just never remember it until night time when I really can't do anything about it.

No comments:

Post a Comment