Sunday, December 16, 2012

.

Right now I'm just chilling in the basement, I just kind of felt like writing. It's so hard getting rid of clothes that you do wear sometimes. I feel like I should donate them, because I don't wear them very often. At the same time, there have been times when that particular clothing item was useful. I have a couple scarves that I think are cute, but I really don't wear them very often. I think one is J. Crew. It's a cream color, so it's neutral. I just never pick it up to wear it. I have another one that's like color blocked with brown, grey, and black. I never wear that one either, but I think it's cute.

I think I need to reevaluate the clothes in my closet. I have some pants that I feel could go. Maybe a couple jackets. I feel like I would be getting rid of those things just for the sake of getting rid of them though.

No comments:

Post a Comment