Saturday, December 22, 2012

Christmas shopping is done

Man I hate Christmas shopping! I bought a lot of consumables and stuff that is actually useful for people. This Christmas season has flown buy. Daniel and I have been so consumed by looking at houses that we haven't been paying much attention to it. I'm trying to be excited but I keep getting sidetracked by wanting to have Christmas with Daniel in our own house.

We've made an offer on two houses now and no cigar. Apparently, a lot of investors are buying out all the houses in our price range to rent out. It's very frustrating. I'm not really surprised by the second house. We put in a bid for $7,000 over asking and offered to pay closing. But everything in the neighborhood was going for about $20,000 over this houses price. It sucks because at least if we knew what the houses ended up going for we'd have an idea of what were getting ourselves into but we won't find out for another month or so probably.

No comments:

Post a Comment