Monday, December 3, 2012

Houses

We've been looking. We're gonna try to go look at one tomorrow. There was one that Daniel was in love with, but we found out it was in a bad area. The house grew on me, but I didn't think it was perfect. It spoke to me minimalist wise because it was pretty small and was exactly the amount of space we needed. Everything was very open and it would be good for entertaining, which we plan to do. But this next house I really love, especially for the money. Daniel really likes it too. It's so bright! I love it! It's hard not to get your hopes up about stuff. This house seems perfect.

I cannot wait to move out! I will be so fricken happy! Daniel and I went looking around Home Depot and brandsmart today to get an idea of how much everything will cost. So that was fun.

Ugh I just can't wait to move on this!

No comments:

Post a Comment