Wednesday, December 5, 2012

Offer

So last night around 1 am Daniel and I put in an offer on an AMAZING house! Daniel's mom goes to church with the realtor team we've been working with so they didn't mind working that late (it was actually their idea!). Yesterday was incredibly nerve wracking. We've only seen the house once (yesterday around 5 pm). There was a person their viewing the house when we got there and then about 4 other people showed up while we were there! So we had to make a move that night.

However, I feel like we stand a good chance. We are offering to pay $2,100 over asking price in cash and pay for closing costs. We'll find out today whether they accepted our offer or not. We actually got a call from the realtor this morning saying that the bank received a high number of bids and asked if we wanted to raise our bid. Apparently everyone who put in an offer received the e-mail. But we're going to keep ours the same. The realtor thought we should do the same.

But the house is amazing!! It doesn't need any work and its the perfect amount of space! It's actually a lot of space but its a good amount. It's 4 br 3 bath and a split level. The lower level is almost like a basement. It has a full bathroom and I believe 3 rooms down there. I just cannot believe how perfect it is. It has brand new carpet, new paint, new appliances (missing a fridge though), a covered deck with a tin roof (good for rainy days), new trim, white, bright, and open kitchen. I could go on. I really couldn't ask for more with this house.

Don't get me wrong I'm excited, but I'm also nervous as hell. But Daniel's mom is going to help us with bills until we get on our feet. After that I'll feel a lot less nervous. Ugh I'm so nervous right now! We're going to find out around 4 whether its ours or not. I'll be praying!

No comments:

Post a Comment