Thursday, December 6, 2012

No news

The realtor made it sound like we would be hearing back from the bank yesterday, but we never did.  The waiting game is driving Daniel crazy! She did write an e-mail saying she hasn't heard anything. So I guess no news isn't bad news. My cat just finally laid down so now I can actually see what I'm typing. He's so cute though. lol He's curled up on my chest now. I can't wait until we get a kitten! That won't be until we have our own place though :(

Daniel and I made some christmas cookies today. That was pretty fun, but they turned out really ugly. It was pretty funny though. It almost made it more fun.

I should probably be cleaning my room now. It's such a mess! I haven't felt like cleaning it cause I've been so worried about whether we got the house or not. I also want to decorate our mini christmas tree. I asked Daniel earlier, but he didn't feel like it so I may end up doing it myself.

No comments:

Post a Comment