Friday, December 28, 2012

In denial

I'm so in denial Christmas is over. I don't want it to be over! I've been buying discounted Christmas stuff for next year. I bought a few ornaments, some string for wrapping presents, and a white mini tree. Shame on me cause I bought the white version of the tree I already have. I realized this year that you can't see the ornaments because Daniel and I chose to do black and silver ornaments. The black ornaments just kind of fall into the dark green. The green tree I have has fiber optic lights built into it which I don't like. Which means, unfortunately the white one also has the lights built in. I wanted a white tree with out lights built in, but $7.50 was hard to pass up. I feel a little guilty cause I've been buying ornaments all December. But I know that we'll have our own real tree next year with no ornaments to put on it! And as soon as I go to look for them next year, I have a feeling I won't be able to find any good ones.

Ah I want my teapot to come in! It says it will be here Wednesday but it also says its already in Georgia so we'll see.

No comments:

Post a Comment