Thursday, December 27, 2012

Just dreaming

I want a house so bad. Right now there's nothing on the market in area we want in our price range. Just short sales. I'm hoping there will be new houses after the new year.

I keep dreaming about a cute little ranch. A two story would be nice too, but a ranch would be more homey I think and energy efficient. I feel like Daniel and I will grow closer together than we already are when it's just us living together. I don't feel comfortable where I'm living now and I'm always on edge.

I can't wait to brew a cup of tea in my new sweet teapot and chill on the back porch with Daniel. Assuming I can get him out of the house. Lol. But my teapot is awesome. Well I don't have it yet. I've been wanting a white bodom electric kettle forever. But they're hard to find. I put it on my Christmas list but I didn't receive it. Daniels mom gave me money for Christmas so I used that money. We went to the mall yesterday and they actually had the big version of the kettle...for $50. But I bought it anyway. But today I decided I really wanted the 17 oz one instead. As opposed to the 1.8 liter I bought. I know I'll never brew 8 cups of hot water. The 17 oz brews 4 cups I believe and it's so much tinier.  So I went searching online and found it at zappos for $40 with free shipping. So I bought that and returned the other one. It's super cute.

I just can't wait to have friends over and have fun. Most of our friends don't come over here, because we still live at home.

No comments:

Post a Comment