Tuesday, November 29, 2011

At school again

Man I'll be completely done with this semester a week from now! I can't wait! On my agenda I have to study for accounting then the test, write a paper, and take an online pe exam. I finished my yoga final last night. I should probably start on my paper. I just can never get the motivation. It doesn't even have to be that long. My tuition is due on the 6th :(

I'm gonna stop talking about school since I can't think of anything to say about it right now. Hmm I'm not sure what I want to write about. I cannot wait until Christmas break! I really want to get better at knitting while on the break.

I really want to start eating better! I bought an apple juice today instead of a soda which is a start! I know apple juice still has a lot of sugar in it. I need to break my soda addiction! I think 2 weeks is kind of the marker for when I shouldn't crave it as much. So I guess I'll start today since I haven't had any today. The other day I was trying to come up with a list of healthy snacks. Now I just need to buy them. However I need to plan healthier meals. Today I had oatmeal and milk for breakfast. For lunch I had like half a can of lentil soup. So I'm actually doing pretty good today! Here are some of the snack ideas I came up with:



Bananas
Cut up apples
Cut up apples and grapes
Grapes
Some sort of trail mix (popcorn, cheerios, crasions, m&ms vanilla pudding powder mix)
Carrots
Carrots & celery
Celery with laughing cow cheese
Pita chips
Nuts
Berries
String cheese
Cheerios

I need to come up with some healthy, quick meals. Canned soup is usually pretty good. I saw these things I want to try. I forgot what they're called, but they're like veggie fries that you bake. Well I guess I should probably go. I don't want to! Even though I'm just going to go watch a movie in my class.

No comments:

Post a Comment