Thursday, November 17, 2011

Getting rid of stuff

I brought over two bags worth of stuff to my moms today for her to go through. I know it seems like I'm dumping that stuff off and I kind of am. I just can't handle it being in my room. I'll help her get rid of the rest to goodwill but right now I just need to get it out of my room. After that stuff it's really about making decisions if I really want it or not. I have 2 lamps a media shelf thing. Daniel said he wants it but he's not taking it so maybe I'll give it to my brother. A vase with peacock feathers my mom gave me for my 18th birthday. A couple vases. That's just about it. I have this little table that isn't being used but I just don't have the room or use for it but I know we'll need it in our living room when we move out.

I also did something good today. I emptied this shampoo and conditioner down the drain. It's the garnier fructise "biodegradable" shampoo. That stuff sucked so much. I was trying to use it up but it's seriously like one of the worst shampoos I've ever used. It made my hair soo greasy. I only had about 1/4 bottle left for both so I just pulled the trigger and did it. I'm tired of waiting. Because I was planning on dying my hair when I finished that shampoo since it has sulfates in it which fade hair. I actually want my hair to fade because the ends are dark but once I dye it I'm not going to use any shampoo with sulfates. So maybe I'll dye it soon. I'm going to do it a light red color. I'm pretty excited. It should show up pretty well this time since my hair is pretty light on top. Also the last few times I've done it I've done it a dark red and it always is too dark. I can't wait! I need a little more money in my account though. So maybe this weekend.

No comments:

Post a Comment