Saturday, November 5, 2011

I rearranged my room the other day

I did like it. Then I moved my dresser out of closet. So bulky!! The flow of my room is so off now. I just can't seem to get it right. I'd put it back in but I really hate how crammed my closet was getting. I couldn't reach anything. I really don't like that dresser. Not only the dresser itself but the fact that it's crammed with things. Most of which I do use. What I don't use are things that Daniel would get mad at me for getting rid of. A deck of cards, a card game scrabble slam, a book of mad libs. I wish he would take them. Oh well. I'm to the point now where I just about like everything I have. Now I'm on to simplifying what I do like. I really need to get those DVDs copied. I have a big camera bag for my lomo camera that I really need to use. The bag is so big though. It takes up so much space. If I do get rid of it I only spent a dollar. The zippers are broken too. I have two big purses I don't use. They were somewhat expensive but just too big. Maybe I can sell them or give them to my mom or sister. I'd like to keep one but idk. The rest of the stuff I have will be somewhat painful to get rid of.

No comments:

Post a Comment