Monday, November 28, 2011

Cabins

Lately I've really been liking woods themed things. Cabins being one of them. Maybe it's the simplicity again and kind of reaches back to my little house on the prairie nostalgia, but I've been into them lately. Modern ones more specifically. I like the woody exterior, but I'm not so sold on the interior. Maybe we don't need to own one.

Daniel has actually planned a trip for us in the middle of December to go to a cabin right around Gatlinburg, TN. I hope it snows! hehe! Anyway, I'm pretty excited! We're going with 3 other people. I want to try minimally packing since it will only be for 3 days and 2 nights. Hmm maybe I should make a list of what to bring (my things not joint things like medicine, toothpaste)

1 pair of jeans (I don't want to bring another but I may because if it does snow, they'll get wet)
2 shirts
1 cardigan
1 jacket
gloves
2 hats (hehe)
1 scarf
3 pairs of socks
3 pairs of undies
1 bra
bathing suite (hot tub)
boots (I need to get some that can withstand snow and nature)
moccassins or boots I just bought

hairbrush
toothbrush
deodorant
make-up (concealer, foundation, powder, eyeliner, mascara)
scrunchies
shampoo
conditioner
body wash
straightener
hair dryer
make-up remover

That seems like just about everything. Not super minimal, but some girls would bring like 5 pairs of pants for 3 days. The 2 hats are probably excessive but oh well :)

No comments:

Post a Comment