Friday, November 11, 2011

Digitizing

Today is 11-11-11 !!

Man it takes a lot time. I decided to do my art today. I haven't got rid of it yet. But I did take pictures of just about all of it. I left out stuff that I either really didn't like, or would probably keep (because I'm keeping it). I actually ended up keeping more of it than i thought I would. Who knows I may get rid of more. This was just my first round. I'm going to ask my mom if she wants any of the stuff I don't want. Whatever she doesn't want I'll toss the rest. I really don't see a point in keeping art that I'm not proud of/don't particularly like looking at. But I don't want to completely forget about it. Man I want to be done!!! With all the stuff in my closet that I don't want gone! I'll probably start getting rid of that stuff when I'm done with my journals and everything. I'll feel better once the paper is gone for my journals and art. Cause right now I feel like I haven't actually done anything.

I'm working 3 times this weekend and have an accounting test on Monday so I probably won't get to do that much this weekend. Oh yeah i kind of cut the ends on my hair today. I've cut my ends like 3 times on the last 2 months or so, but I almost never cut that much. However today I cut more than I usually do. The last 2 times i did it, the ends were still really dead. So I'm guessing I cut off like 1/2 of the lowest layer. I did a tiny bit on the layer above that, but I stopped cause I was scared I was going to cut too much. I think in like 2 or 3 months I want to go to a salon and get my ends cut. Cause I did kind of a botchy job. It's not bad, it's just not good. I know there's still more split ends though. But they go up like 4 or 5 inches because of how my hair is cut (razored). So I'm not cutting off that much. I'll just have to keep doing it like this for a while.

Man I'm tired of waiting for stuff! My dark hair to grow out so i can dye it red, my hair to get longer, me to be done with digitizing everything, me to be done with accounting, me to get a better job, me to finish shampoo I don't like. Ugh!! It's getting so annoying! Yeah life could definitely be worse, but it's still annoying.

No comments:

Post a Comment