Tuesday, November 22, 2011

My "get rid of pile"

It's driving me crazy! I don't have it in my closet. I did that on purpose so I would go through it. There's some vases in there that I want my mom to hang on to until I get a place since they take up a lot of room. So I wouldn't actually be getting rid of those. I want plants, but I don't have room for them right now. There is also if I remember correctly some reusable grocery bags and a zippered bag thing for storage. Not sure what I should do with those because I feel like I can use them. 2 lamps. 1 is a big floor lamp. It looks like this.

I don't use it or have room for it. I know I should probably hang onto it. I also have a desk lamp that I don't use that I should probably hang onto. I have a camera bag that I'm not sure if I should get rid of or not. I had all my lomo stuff in it, but the bag is so big! Also it has colors that I like and it was .99. Camera bags are expensive to replace. I also have a media shelf thing that I've mentioned. Daniel doesn't want it right now, but he says he wants it. I wish he would take it if he did want it. Then there's this organizer that you put in closets. I may try to use that for scarves and hats. I think that's it besides some clothes I'm not sure about. I guess I can take those vases to my mom's for now and go from there. I'm getting pretty close to the end of the line. I'm hoping I'll be done once I decide on that pile.

I went through my keepsakes and didn't end up getting rid of much. Oh well. I can focus on it more once the other stuff is dealt with.

Ahh! I want to go home! I'm at school right now. My class was cancelled, but I still have another class today! This is my last day before our 3 day break (wish we had a week). I have to work a bunch though :( I do need the money. But I'm off thanksgiving! We're not even open :)

No comments:

Post a Comment