Tuesday, November 8, 2011

I'm at school right now

Waiting for class to start. I've got like 30 min. So this morning I woke up completely motivated to go through that stuff :) so I did. And I'm happy. I ended up taking out A LOT. Not that there was a ton to begin with. I'm happy with the results. What I ended up doing was completely eliminating an entire bin. The stuff that was left over I was able to fit in my dresser. I actually took everything out of all the bins. In one bin I put all my keepsakes that there is no way I'm getting rid of. In the other bin I put keepsakes that I want to go though and may consider getting rid of. Nothing else is in those bins! :D I'm very happy about that. One of the bins had art in it but I took all of it out so I can go through it and photograph it and such. I do have a couple small bins too. But I'll explain those. One has christmas ornaments for me and Daniels tiny tree that I also have. So I'm not touching that one. The other two are in the keepsake boxes because they're also keepsakes. Just tiny ones.

I'm getting so close I can taste it! Lol. So tonight when Daniels at his guys night I am all over this. Typing journal entries and taking pictures of art. However I already know I'm probably not going to get through my journals. That's probably like close to 8 hours of work if I had to guess. Maybe even more. I can't believe how much I've written over my lifetime! Eventually this is going to go with the rest of my journals. I really don't even keep a journal anymore besides this blog. It's funny my very last paper entry was like a couple days before I started this blog. Take a wild guess what that entry was about? Minimalism. Not really a surprise.

So yeah if it's not obvious I've started another "debating" pile in my closet. This is similar to all the stuff that was in my attic at my old house. Everything I "decide" I don't want goes there until I actually get rid of it. Which could take some time but I'm guessing not more than a month or so. I'll probably get rid of everything once I'm done with my journals and stuff. I need to sell my old textbooks too. They're on amazon right now but I guess I need to decrease the price. They're all stacked in my closet taking up space. Well I guess I should get to class.

No comments:

Post a Comment