Wednesday, November 16, 2011

I threw out all my old journals.

Crazy I know. Honestly, it feels amazing. I won't really go into detail, but I'm glad I did. I'm still in shock, but it feels good at the same time. I'm actually doing really well for the progress of my 2011 goals. So far I've:

Taken a picture of the art I don't want and got rid of it
Done with the journals thing since they're gone
"got rid" of the future stuff (i haven't got rid of it yet, but it's in my pile to get rid of so i will soon)

I still need to:

get a flash drive to back scanned stuff up
go through keepsakes and get rid of a lot of them
pay library fees
convert to all physicians formula make up
*I still need to switch out my mascara, pencil liner, and liquid liner, I'm not worried about my eyeshadows for now
(edit) I also need to get rid of all the stuff in my "get rid of" pile

so yeah! it feels pretty good!

No comments:

Post a Comment