Monday, November 14, 2011

Christmas

Today Daniel and I were briefly discussing Christmas. I have no idea what I want. As I've mentioned before, sure I'm a minimalist, but I do like things. Just the best and not in excess! I have just about everything I want! Definitely what I need! I kind of want to come up with a list though of things that are on my wishlist. lol

1. Epilator (hair remover thing)
2. stereo for my car. mine came with one but it's broken and was installed really bad, so i just took it out. It was just making me sad being in there. so yeah i don't have one at all right now. although my iphone speaker does come in handy
3. luggage. i haven't decided what kind yet, but i need something. Duffel bags haven't been cutting it. i haven't exactly tried traveling lightly though. last time i actually traveled i still had a huge wardrobe. i like this one but it's only carry on size. (i'm not quite that minimal yet!)

4. good pair of tweezers
5. physcians formula pencil eyeliner (black)
6. physicians formula felt pen liner
7. physicians formula concealer (green on one end skin color on the other)
8. 2-3 pairs of skinny jeans that aren't ripped
9. toiletry bag from amazon
10. slouchy grey hat. i really want one but i'd have to pick it out cause i'm picky. I like the style of these:

11. eco tools eye shadow brushes

12. physcian's formula mascara (black; thickening)
13. faux fur blanket (natural colored like the one on top)
Well I think that's it. Some expensive things mixed in with some not so expensive things.

No comments:

Post a Comment