Monday, September 26, 2011

Keepsakes

I have what feels like a lot of keep sakes. This is kind of a weird thing because these things are irreplaceable. Some stuff I could probably let go, but I don't know about most of it. I'd like to reduce it by atleast 1/4. A lot of the things are things that only remind me of something I did in my life. Since I was younger I felt like I would forget my past so I started journaling and keeping keepsakes. And I can't deny that I'm glad I did, because many times I've been through those things and I actually had completely forgotten that that particular thing had happened. But for example, I have a lot of pokemon cards. I'm sure they're not worth anything, but they were a big part of my growing up. I could only keep a few but idk. It wouldn't be that bad, but a lot of my keepsakes are big. Prom dress, graduation gown, graduation cap, a big stuffed frog that my passed grandma gave to me, a trophy. I also have a lot of small things too. That's really what I'm talking about. Those will probably be my very last things to go through. I've been through the things a few times, but I'm nowhere near satisfied.

No comments:

Post a Comment