Saturday, October 1, 2011

:)

Lots of good stuff going on :) I don't think I'm gonna go into great detail, but my mom got that house for sure!! It's not closed yet! But what I'm also excited about it that my mom has been a LOT better. She's actually been really enjoyable to be around! the last 3 times or so I went over there she hasn't been complaining much at all! She's been joking around with me a lot and actually asking how I'm doing. It's been really great and has made me really, really happy. I think this is due to 2 things. 1) She's taking a new medicine now 2) she has the house now. I've really been happy about that, because I was really upset about how she was acting before. Her memory still isn't great and she still interrupts, but she doesn't interrupt as much and the her good mood makes up for not remembering anything I tell her.

Also I brought those boxes to my moms! I was just gonna let her go through it then I would donate the rest, but she wants my sister to go through the stuff but she wasn't there. So I just left it there. There really wasn't much. Plus it's such a small amount that I don't really care that it's over there, because I know they're gonna have the garage sale now since they got the house. So that stuff is gone! :D

Also something that's kind of dumb that I'm happy about is I bought this new shampoo, conditioner, and body wash. Stuff I've been wanting to try for a while. The body wash is the mint and rosemary one from Burt's Bees (like $8). I like it. Body washes aren't really that exciting. lol. But it doesn't lather much. It's actually kind of nice that it doesn't. I like the scent. The shampoo and conditioner are from Organix. It's the cherry blossom scent. Normally they're $7 or $8 a bottle but at target they were having a sale for $4.88 each. I hope they don't stop carrying it :( Because there were barely any left. However I know wal-mart carries it and in more scents (they all smell realllly good). I actually really like it. It obviously doesn't lather much (no sulfates) but it left my hair feeling really clean, soft, and nice. It dried quicker too. I finally found a shampoo I want to stick with! That's big for me since I try a new kind every time I buy some. It kind of sucks it's so expensive, but I really want to only buy better products (no sulfates or parabens). So I'm meeting that goal! :)

I'm trying to use physicians formula make up. (I have really sensitive skin) I want to replace my mascara, liquid eyeliner, and pencil eyeliner as they run out. My liquid is about to run out so I'll probably replace that one first. They have this like felt tip thing that isn't liquid eyeliner but it's basically the same thing. Then mascara after that once I get money whether it's out or not. I've had it for probably 6 months. (I know you're supposed to replace your mascara every so often). But I'm gonna wait for my pencil to run out. I know it may seem like I want expensive products when I'm trying to save money, but I'm tired of using crap and not being happy! I don't want to settle! I'm working hard to stop settling. I'd rather spend $20 on shampoo and conditoner that I want than $8 on stuff that's crap. Since I really don't buy much, I treat myself to these things that I know I'll use.

My eye shadows are where I'm more lenient. I want a variety. I really don't like different color liners and mascaras. Just black. I'm only using (physicians formula) powder and PF concealer right now for my face. But I don't use
blush, primer, foundation, bronzer, or anything like that. I actually kind of want another PF concealer though. The one I have a green one now for redness. I need a skin colored one to go over that since the green is kinda hard to cover. So I got my powder, concealer, 1 liquid eyeliner, 1 pencil eyeliner, and 1 mascara. Where I play it up is eyeshadows. I have 1 almay quad (for blue eyes), 1 maybelline quad (browns), and 2 maybelline duos (the ones I just bought and wrote about). That's good for now. I can't think of any other colors I must have. I've kind of been wanting to dry some more baked and golden colors. But I'll wait for that. I don't wear any lipgloss or lipstick. I just have an EOS chapstick and that's it. If I could find the right color I'd probably wear it, but I don't want to waste money on products I may not like or use.

No comments:

Post a Comment