Wednesday, October 5, 2011

Is there a "there"?

There may not be. Some people believe minimalism is never ending. I guess they're probably right. I need to realize this. I shouldn't beat myself up all the time for not being as minimal as some people are. I need to stop worrying about getting to my most minimal amount of possessions. Don't get me wrong, I'm still going to get rid of things. I just am going to try to stop being upset when I look around and see that my room still has things that could be gone. I think one thing that's throwing it off is furniture. Almost all of my furniture is barely being used. Besides my dresser. My desk is seriously a joke. I like the look of it, but it barely has anything in it and I almost never even sit at it. My tv stand only has my tv, xbox, blu ray player (which I don't use), ihome and a elephant bank on it. I actually don't really use any of that stuff (besides my ihome). But I'm not getting rid of any of it. I would consider selling my blu ray player but idk. So anyway I'm going to take that off of my list of my "fantasy self".

So little by little I guess. I really do wish I could just suck it up, and decide whether I want to keep something or not. I'm not even sure what it is I want to get rid of. Maybe I do. Some clothes, I want all my stuff scanned and typed, my nail polish bothers me. I have like 6 colors. Some purses maybe, JEWELRY. I don't have much but it really weighs on me. Probably because I don't wear it. I'll figure it out.

No comments:

Post a Comment