Wednesday, October 5, 2011

What is better for maintaining a minimalist lifestyle

Is it better to get rid of all of your belongings within 30 days or slowly get rid of things piece by piece? Perhaps it's more fulfilling to get rid of everything within 30 days. But I think it's more realistic and likely to stick if you do it slowly over a longer period of time. It's taken me about 2 years to get where I am. I also don't have a household of possessions like a lot of beginning minimalists do. I'm only 20 I haven't had the chance to accumulate that much. And yet it's still taken me this long. I still am not super minimal but comfortable. I would still like to have less. However I use everything I have. I know I have clothes that I don't wear or don't want. It's so hard though with no replacements! Now I want to go through my stuff. However I'm at school with Daniel. I won't really have a chance to until Sunday.

No comments:

Post a Comment