Monday, September 5, 2011

Bored

Not too much going on lately. I haven't really been doing anything the last few hours besides pinterest. There's not much to do these days besides school and work. I feel like everything in suwanee has been done. I wish I lived in the city. I feel like there would be a lot out there for my life style.

Lately I've really been wanting a place of my own (with daniel of course). Pretty much just start my life. I want to be independent of everyone besides Daniel. I want to be equal with him.

I want to buy my own dishes. Be able to wake up next to him. I want to have the financial ability to start my life. I want to budget my money (first I need an income).

I've been in the christmas mood lately. We went to hobby lobby today and I was admiring all the ornaments. Daniel and I were talking I suggested the idea of having two christmas trees. One big one to be decorated in silver, black and maybe white. And then a smaller christmas tree for our kids when we have them. I think kids would like that and we get to keep the look of a nice christmas tree. He actually really liked the idea. I know it seems selfish, but oh well. lol. But the ornaments were so pretty! They're up year round. I don't feel like writing anymore lol.

No comments:

Post a Comment