Wednesday, September 21, 2011

Hair

Sometimes my hair really frustrates me! It seems I am never happy! A few days ago I dyed my hair a deep red color. I couldn't decide if I wanted red hair or brown. I don't want dark even though it probably suites me the best. It's just too hard to change! the two styles I either want are cut like my hair is now (lots of layers short bangs and red) probably lighter red though, or a medium brown with my hair mostly grown out. I feel like that would be more mature and classy. Whenever you see models, especially for like forever 21, abercrombie, the girls hair is always fairly simple. A natural color almost always one length. But they're two extremes. I think I may do my hair brown when this fades. I can just never get the color right. Especially since most of my hair doesn't take to the dye (because it's too dark). It's like the grass is always greener on the other side. I know if I were to start growing my hair out I'd get bored. Then a little part of me has thought of going natural, but I don't know about that. I really need my longest layer trimmed. It looks kinda crazy and I know it has a lot of dead ends. I'd probably wait until my hair grew out more though because I know a hair dresser would say crap about the way I cut my hair because there's really no rhyme or reason to it. I guess we'll see what happens.

No comments:

Post a Comment