Monday, September 12, 2011

It's all done! :D

I finally got all my stuff to goodwill!!!! I brought what was left over here (of stuff I either want or unsure about) about an hour ago. It's actually in my car I haven't unloaded it yet. It feels good, but at the same time doesn't feel any different. Maybe it hasn't hit me yet. I don't think it will hit me until my family moves. There's still a couple things at the other house, but nothing I want. My computer chair, a t shirt my aunt gave me thats way too big that has the name of her and my moms high school on it, a small empty plastic container and my direct tv box. There's also some stuff that I definitely want to sell at the garage sale. A stereo, cd player, playstation 1 and a big framed jimi hendrix print. That reminds me I actually have the games here and need to bring them back over there. I guess I don't feel right cause I brought over some stuff that was in the pile to go to goodwill. I also brought over a bursting full box of clothes that I don't really love, but feel like I could use cause I'm kinda desperate for clothes. I know about 3/4 of the stuff I brought over will probably go to goodwill, I just need more time with it. I'm ok with that. I guess I can finally call myself a minimalist now! Maybe. lol. I'm a minimalist, just not an extreme one. I practice having only what I use and love. I'm really glad it's all finally gone!!!! This has been weighing on me since I started this blog! It's definitely something to celebrate! I'm proud of myself for coming this far. That's another reason I know it's not just a fad for myself (not that I ever thought it was). Because I've been doing this for about 2 years now and haven't changed my mind. A lot of people get rid of things very suddenly. I was different from most minimalists in that way. I needed to carefully analyze each and every item. Well just thought I should share that.

No comments:

Post a Comment