Thursday, September 1, 2011

I feel like writing

I don't really have anything to say though. I guess I'll come up with something. I rearranged some stuff in my room today. That was kind of fun. I wanted to move my bed and my desk, but daniel didn't think I should. Probably because he doesn't want to help me move it. Oh yeah I don't know if I've said this before but we are not sharing a bedroom. We won't be until we have our own place. So anyway I didn't end up moving that stuff. I have a feeling I'm going to in the future though. I have an awkward spot that needs filling in. I moved my dresser into my closet. Because the way it was before, my tv stand was in front of my window. I really don't like blocking windows. So now my tv stand is basically where my dresser was except caddy corner or whatever it's called.

I'll be honest even I'm bored with this post. It's probably best just to abandon it for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment