Tuesday, August 30, 2011

:)

So I did something today that's kind of landmarky for me. Something that felt good to do. It's something I've been wanting to do but couldn't really bring myself to do. I decided to throw out the boxes for my macbook, xbox, nintendo ds, iphone 3g, and my ipod nano. I have the objects so why keep the boxes? I've already gone through a move and didn't use them. The xbox one probably would be good since it's fragile, but idk. I don't think it's worth it. I've been hemming and hawing over it. Being annoyed every time I looked at the boxes. It doesn't really bring me any happiness or usefulness. I finally got rid of them. I still kept the manuals and everything though.

Now I'm kind of starting to look at things that I overlooked before. Such as my cd book or cd holder whatever you want to call it. I only have like 3 pages of the probably 20 filled up. I have kind of a weakness for media. I mean I don't buy it or anything. Some of my sentimental things just happen to be media. The only stuff that I really have (besides games) are things that would be very difficult to replace. I've mentioned these things before. Like a dvd and cd of my favorite band that doesn't exist anymore. My favorite movie from childhood which is an anime (the current version now has some lame new dubbing). That's the same movie I have that wallet from. There's one more cd I have that came with one of the mars volta cds. It only has like 1 song on it, but it came in this case with cool art and has vinyl on the otherside. (although I stupidly threw away the piece that actually enables it to play on a record player). I didn't realize what it was. Besides that I have games. Not even that many. Like 5 or 6 maybe. I also have two blu rays. The are seasons of the show weeds. It sucks because I got a blu ray player for christmas and I've used it like 5 times. Now I really only watch netflix on daniels xbox.

Media is just an annoying thing I find myself moving around a lot. I need some anxiety medicine. I find myself reorganizing the same crap over and over again. But it's all stuff I need which is the annoying part. I need a house or an apartment. All the stuff I'm reorganizing is stuff that would be going in other areas of a home. Reusable bottles, beauty supplies, electronics, office type stuff, mini christmas tree and ornaments. They're things that are useful but I get tired of looking at. I'm just going to have to get over it.

No comments:

Post a Comment