Sunday, August 28, 2011

:D

Everything has finally settled and I'm feeling MUCH better. Time to move on!

Lately I've really been itching for it to get cold. I'm so tired of the heat! I'm ready for fall. I've already gone to bath and body works and sniffed out all the new fall fragrances for this season. I don't care for the lotions there anymore. I like the candles, wallflower air fresheners, and I want to get a car air freshener. My new car smells like cigarette smoke :( I'm hoping that goes away.

I've been checking out all the scarves at target. I really don't like summer fashion. I especially don't like shorts. I just feel so lame in them. But I LOVE scarves, boots, skinny jeans, leggings and cardigans! I actually treated myself to this nail polish I've been eyeballing. It reminds me of christmas for some reason. It's called mint apple by sinful colors. It's like a glittery teal. Teal is so not a christmas color but it just reminds me of it for some reason.

I wish I could figure out what I want to do with my hair. I keep going back and forth between a light brown and dark red. I tried doing red a while ago but my hair was too dark so it didn't really take. Now I have about 1/3 of my hair that will probably take to it. I kinda want to try it again. Another part of me wants to do a simple brown since I've never really done that before. I know dark brown is probably the color that looks best on me. And maybe I'll go back to it, but I want to try some other colors before I go back to something that's really difficult to undo. I actually probably need to cut my hair too.

Well I guess that's it for now. I ran out of fuel. lol

No comments:

Post a Comment