Tuesday, August 2, 2011

Cosumerism

It's getting to me again. Ugh. I've been watching youtube haul videos. (videos where girls buy things and then make a video of what they bought) and it's just been making me want. It's like where I'm getting the frustration from minimalism, the thought of buying things some how fills that hole. Maybe I just want to start over? That's kind of what I thought I might be getting at. Getting rid of what I don't want and only bring in what I do want. I just want to feel girly. It's really, really frustrating. I honestly think it's my glasses. I really need to go to the eye doctor and get everything figured out, but I can't afford it since I don't have a job right now.

I hate having two mindsets. One is the minimalist side saying not to buy anything and use what I have. Obviously I don't have any money right now, but when I get a job. The other half of me wants to spend money on clothes. I wish I knew. I've never really been super focused on my appearance. But I want to be.

I love asian girl fashion. I remember when I was in high school all the asian girls has such cute outfits and hair. It's probably not much different from any other fashion. But I feel like it is. It just seemed like everything they put together were cute outfits. They always seem so feminine. Hmm. I need fashion help.

No comments:

Post a Comment