Thursday, August 11, 2011

Money

I really wish I had a job. I've applied at many places and haven't heard anything back. Besides from target telling me they have no positions available. I'm slipping by without one, but that's only thanks to Daniel and his mom for food. However I will say, one good thing to come out of it is that my health is improving. Where I was eating fast food probably 7-8 times a week, we've narrowed it down to like 2. Still not awesome. But yesterday we had to buy it cause we spent the night at a friends and went to the mall around lunch time. (If you're wondering what we ate it was a rice and bean burrito from taco bell) Anyway, my vegetarian diet is also helping obviously. Since we have food at home now I haven't even been thinking about fast food. I also know I can't spend any money. Between all my accounts I have like $50. about $30 of that is in my savings.

I'm also really stressed because school is coming up which means gas money and books. I'm really hoping my mom won't mind spotting me the money until I get something.

It's funny to think how much money I'd be saving living the way I am now and having income. Probably a lot. Ugh. I NEED A JOB! I hate having to be dependent on people!

No comments:

Post a Comment