Saturday, August 6, 2011

Korean Fashion

So I figured out I wasn't crazy! When I mentioned in my last blog about asian girl's fashion I decided to do some research. It turns out that korean fashion is actually very prominent for asians. I didn't really think there was a name for it. I thought they just dressed nicely and girly. Because I don't really think of americans having an american style. Maybe we do who knows. Korean girls dress so feminine and nice. I tried to figure out what they were wearing that made it look so girly. I just remembered how they could always style a scarf so well. I'm wondering if I can have kind of a mixed wardrobe of basics and frilly things. I think I just need to accessorize more. It really does completely change an outfit. I tried a belt today and it made such a big difference. So I'm thinking if I add 10-15 pieces of jewelry, about 5-10 frilly, lacy or girly tops, some nice shoes with a little heel on them I'll feel a lot better. I'll be adding some substance to my wardrobe without going crazy.








No comments:

Post a Comment