Monday, March 19, 2012

So far

So far my "crash diet for my bank account" has been working. Well I've been keeping up with it anyway. No fast food yet! We did go out on St. Patty's day, but Daniel's mom paid for it. I got fish and chips and we got chips and queso as an appetizer. Not that healthy. It tore my stomach up too in the middle of the night. Anyway! I've been eating healthier the last few days. :D and drinking a lot of water. Well more than I usually do. My skin seems like it's clearing up a bit too.

Maybe I can get Daniel to start running with me again. We ran like once. If I can get into this healthy eating I'll probably be more into exercising. Oh yeah my book came in the mail today. I was looking through it and 400 calories isn't much..I'd probably end up adding a bit more to it.

No comments:

Post a Comment