Monday, March 12, 2012

At school

I don't even have much to write about. I just am bored right now. I really wish the blogger iPhone app had landscape mode.

As a minimalist I keep thinking of this place that doesn't exist for me right now. A mostly empty room. I just can't stop thinking about it! My ideal room would be white. With a futon on the floor. Bare walls. Close to empty closet. Probably no desk. I don't know about a dresser. Cause I don't know where I would put my undies and such. I guess I would still have my tv and Xbox even though I don't use them much. I'd probably have a drawer thing for hobby stuff and that's it. That's pretty unrealistic though. I tried the whole wear 5 shirts thing and it sucks. If I didn't sweat a lot it would probably be ok. I really want to have less but it's so hard! I can't decide what needs to go.

No comments:

Post a Comment