Monday, March 26, 2012

.

I haven't been doing good the last couple days moneywise or foodwise! oh well, I'll get back on track tomorrow. Man I get so distracted when I write blogs now! I don't know why. Nothing to write about I guess. Omg everytime I chew this orbitz gum I keep feeling like I have a hair in the back of my throat. It's so annoying. I guess it's good I'm chewing the last piece.

I love the idea of the parisienne way of life. At least from what I've read. I wish I could live more like that. Parisienne women buy quality over quantity. It seems they buy pretty high-end things, but not a lot of them, and are classics. I just need to buy clothes. Sure it'd be nice to buy high end, but I have a problem just buying clothes at all. I always freeze up and find it really overwhelming. It could be because I always go shopping with Daniel who rushes me. I just love their classiness! I don't know how to achieve that. They live in cute little apartments and go shopping for fresh vegetables throughout the week. Sounds heavenly.

I just have this idea in mind of how I want to live and dress and decorate a house or apartment, but it seems so difficult to live out. Like I don't know what I would buy even if I had an unlimited amount of money. I'm so indecisive. I really need to do my taxes so maybe I can buy some new clothes with my return. That's what I did last time. I really need to buy some more feminine stuff this time.

No comments:

Post a Comment